Sunday 6 November 2011

LOMO



Remember how i said i had acquired two cameras? Cam and I got together last week and processed some of the film. This is one shot from the Diana F+ with flash.
I am very excited to see how the rest of the shots turn out, it's not the easiest when you're staring at the tiny negatives. But i really dig this one.

Also, it's like just after 9am on a sunday. I woke up an hour ago, thinking 9am was a cool enough time to wake up at, completely forgetting about the clock change situation, so really it was 8am, which is definitely too early to do anything on a sunday. I'm debating making coffee, going outside in the damp fresh air and taking some pics, or just chillin' here, making a blog post and relaxing til i put one of my sunday girl movies on.

It was my mother's birthday yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment